When you’re going it alone, you need help. Support from your biz BFFs. Assistance from a VA. And use of the right tools – let’s face it, you don’t have time to test out a bunch of tools, or to research ALL the things that you need. And sometimes, a little knowledge can go a loooooong way.
Which is why I’m so excited that One Woman Shop has brought back my yearly favorite purchase – The Solopreneur Success Bundle (Seriously! I get it every year, and it has proved invaluable. Even the things I don’t think I’ll use I end up using as my businesses grow.)
Business is about growth. I’ve been planning business strategy for over a decade – and I still learn more and more each year. We each have our fortes…and the areas on which we could stand to get a little more expertise. I love these bundles because they cover SO many topics.
Content overwhelm is real. I get it. So, how do you know which tools to choose and which to nix?
Consider your needs.
What knowledge could affect your business the most? Think about what will make you more efficient + what can help to create deeper connection with your clients, or create more sales. Also take into consideration what you’re outsourcing – you don’t need to know all the ins and outs of something if you’re planning to hire an expert.
Rely on the recommendation of others
Hello, this is why I’m here. But seriously, with so much going on, it’s hard to know what’s the best source of info. Ask friends. Read reviews. Send out messages on social media. See what others liked and didn’t like. Keep in mind they won’t all learn like you so pay attention to specifics!
Do your research.
Research the person behind it. Do you like their energy? Do you find them knowledgeable? Do you find them more knowledgeable than you?
If you’re purchasing a course with videos, do you like their voice? Can you listen to it for hours? Consider all the details!
The Solopreneur Success Bundle 2016
The Solopreneur Success Bundle is your one-stop shop for the some of the best resources out there that will unlock your potential as a solo business owner and lead you to greater success.
Launching. Creating passive income. Pricing your products and services. Running Facebook Ads. Streamlining your email marketing. Managing your finances. Mastering Google Analytics. These are all things you know are important to your biz, but you could use some help to make them happen.
The Bundle brings you 20 amazing products worth over $1,600 that do just that. Your investment? $99. But here’s the catch: it’s only available this week, from September 12-16th.
What’s more? The impact of your investment doesn’t stop with your own business. One Woman Shop is investing $10 on every sale in Kiva, specifically supporting women-run projects and businesses around the world.
Bianca McKenzie – FB Ads for List Building (Value: $297)
- A step-by-step, 6-module course for creating, testing and getting results from Facebook ads. No more second guessing. Grow your mailing list faster and with confidence.
Brittany Berger – The Productivity Power-Up Workbook (Retail value: $19)
- Over 50 exercises walking you through a productivity audit for your business to pinpoint what’s holding you back from getting shit done and build a plan for taking back your time.
Farideh Ceaser – Launch Playbook (Retail value: $98)
- Digital guide leading you through all the elements of a launch in an easy step-by-step manner, with checklists, budgets, calendars and more.
I’m super excited about this one – I’ve used the freebie version, and it’s insanely helpful – I redid my launch template because of it!
Indigo Colton – Hire Your VA in 1 Week (Retail value: $97)
- The only step-by-step course that walks you through the process of finding, interviewing and hiring your dreamiest virtual assistant.
Jess Freeman – Create a Year’s Worth of Social Media Graphics (Retail value: $29)
- This 26-page PDF guide is for entrepreneurs and freelancers who are frustrated by their lack of social engagement, and want to create beautiful, branded social media graphics.
Kathie Wiehanne – BluChic WordPress theme (Retail value: $79)
- Feminine WordPress themes that give you confidence that your website is attracting and converting the right customers for your business.
I always recommend BluChic themes – they’re one of my gotos when a client is considering a new site.
Kerstin Auer + Danielle Bertoia – tools for better RETREAT (Retail value: $79)
- Virtual, self-paced retreat combining coaching and yoga that gives you the essential tools for self care. Consisting of 8 lessons, including podcasts, videos, transcripts and worksheets.
Lauren Bowling – The Grow Your Money Tree Toolkit (Retail value: $7)
- 20+ page ebook on ways to grow your income both in your 9-5 or via a side hustle, with income goals worksheets and spreadsheets to track your income and spending.
Leah Kalamakis – Set It & Forget It (Retail value: $247)
- An online course to teach you advanced email marketing strategies and funnels to automate your newsletter and sales.
Marianne Manthey – Blog Beautiful (Retail value: $24)
- A 178-page ebook is more than just a book with a list of tips: It’s a self-paced course for creating a professional looking blog without spending thousands.
Matt Giovanisci – Asana for Bloggers (Retail value: $25)
- Matt walks you his live Asana setup for managing his own (super successful) blogs so you can get organized and better at managing yours.
Melissa Bolton – Get Famous (Retail value: $37)
- Great publicity is for everyone, not just huge brands. Get Famous teaches you the same strategies Melissa used to get into O Magazine, Working Mother, Entrepreneur, and more.
Rebecca Tracey – Get Paid – How to Price Your Packages and Services (Retail value: $35)
- The mother of all how-tos for determining your prices, whether you’re just getting started or have been in biz for a while.
Sara Funduk – CourseCraft Pro Upgrade, x2 (Retail value: $98)
- CourseCraft’s Pro upgrade gets you unlimited participants, unlimited uploads, a customized URL, the ability to bundle your courses, and free custom branding.
If you’re not familiar with CourseCraft, it’s a system like Teachable – I’ve used it at Pen and Muse and it’s delightfully easy to set up. Definitely the easiest place to set up courses that I’ve used!
Sarah Eggers – HTML and CSS Crash Course for Creative Bloggers (Retail value: $129)
- Learn the basics of web design through 25 online lectures with in-depth cheat sheets, so you can make simple and engaging design changes in your posts, pages, and overall web design.
Sarah Morgan – Create. Profit. Party! (Retail value: $29)
- A start-from-scratch guide to creating passive income, so you can build products and programs that will not only be valuable to your audience, but also allow you to work less.
I haven’t worked my way entirely through this one, (it’s LONG!) but it covers everything from launches to pricing to a list of her favorite resources at the end.
Shannon Mattern – 5 Day Website Challenge + Using Data to Grow Your Biz (Retail value: $54)
- Learn how to build a WordPress site with 5 step-by-step tutorials, then learn how to use Google Analytics to get more people to your site and convert them to subscribers.
Shay Cochrane – SC Stockshop Credit (Retail value: $49)
- The premier shop for the highest caliber of styled stock images by professional commercial stylist and product photographer Shay Cochrane.
Admittedly, I don’t use stock photos often, but these are some of MY FAVORITES. Also, they’re limited so every other blogger in the world won’t have the same branding pieces as you. Win.
Val Geisler – Growing With Groups (Retail value: $97)
- A 10-module, DIY course designed to help you navigate marketing your business in Facebook Groups without feeling sleazy, salesy, or silly.
Want in? It’s limited time, so don’t let this one pass you by.
PS: Purchasing the Solopreneur Success Bundle through the links here will result in my biz receiving compensation. I appreciate you trusting my opinion on the products that will help you better your business!